Welcome to Oak Class!
Class Teacher: Mrs Yapi
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Akhtar, Mrs Butt, Mrs Newitt and Mrs Jackson
1:1 Support Staff: Mrs Wijatyk
- The school day starts at 8:30 - 3:15 on Monday - Thursday and 8:30 - 1:30 on Friday.
- Reading records including books are to be in school everyday.
- Reading books will be changed on Monday and Thursday.
- P.E days are Tuesday and Friday. Children MUST bring their P.E kit and leave it in school on Monday. P.E kits can go home to be washed every Friday ready for our next lesson.
- Homework will be set every Friday. Make sure to check the link below.
- Spelling test every Thursday.
Expected homework practise
Timestables Rockstars: 5 minutes practising each day recalling multiplication and division facts.
Reading Eggs: 30 minutes practise on the 'My lessons' tab.
Mathletics: 30 minutes practise revising maths skills in class.
Independent reading: children are expected to read each day for 15 minutes. Comments are expected in reading records each Monday and Thursday.
Spellings: Class spelling list is provided to children via the class teacher. On most weeks you will be tested on Fridays/Thursdays.
Contact oak Class Teacher Oak@stmarys.slough.sch.uk