How the school has adapted. So what can we expect?
- The office will be physically closed to staff and visitors except in exceptional circumstances.
- All payments and forms will be online (website or email).
- The hall will have a temporary COVID-19 holding bay.
- The DT room will store PPE.
- All staff will be asked to have breaks in separate areas within their year group bubbles (purchase of mini fridges, pedal bins, microwaves, kettles).
- All duty staff will wear PPE and can do so in classes if they feel they need to.
- There will be staggered starts and endings to the school day.
- Lunches will be in classes and some will use the halls.
- Playtimes and lunchtime will be staggered.
- Pupils will enter school grounds without their parents.
- Parents will collect children and leave site immediately.
- Communication will be through the website, telephone, text and online.
- Friday will finish at 1pm to allow extra cleaning and for staff to receive staff planning, preparation and assessment time.