Welcome to Ash Class!
I would like to give a warm welcome to all the children joining Ash class. Year 3 is packed full of exciting and challenging learning. You will be expected to have high expectations for yourself and I will support you to achieve your learning goals. If you haven't already, do make sure you have started your online homework tasks.
If you have forgotten your user name and log ins, email me on email@example.com and I will resend these to you.
Class Teacher: Mrs Williams
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Akhtar, Mrs Malik and Mrs Jackson
- The school day starts at 8:30 - 3:15 on Monday - Thursday and 8:30 - 1:30 on Friday.
- Reading records including books are to be in school everyday.
- Reading books will be changed on Monday and Thursday.
- P.E days are Tuesday and Friday. Children MUST bring their P.E kit and leave it in school on Monday. P.E kits can go home to be washed every Friday ready for our next lesson.
- Homework will be set every Friday. Make sure to check the link below.
- Spelling test every Friday.
Expected homework practise
Timestables Rockstars: 5 minutes practising each day recalling multiplication and division facts.
Reading Eggs: 30 minutes practise on the 'My lessons' tab.
Mathletics: 30 minutes practise revising maths skills in class.
Independent reading: children are expected to read each day for 15 minutes. Comments are expected in reading records each Monday and Thursday.
Spellings: Class spelling list is provided to children via the class teacher. On most weeks you will be tested on Fridays/Thursdays.
Contact Ash Class Teacher Ash@stmarys.slough.sch.uk