Year 3 homework expectations
1. Reading (15 minutes every day) Write a reading comment in your reading record each week.
2. Spelling practise (10 minutes every day) write and say 2-3 words repeatedly until you learn the spellings by rote.
3. Reading Eggs (30 minutes per week) develop your comprehension, phonics and reading skills. Click on the 'My lesson's tab'.
4. Mathletics: (30 minutes per week): tasks are assigned each week by the class teacher.
5. Timestables Rockstars: (30 minutes per week) practise multiplication and division facts.
Spelling lists (practise every day for at least 10 minutes)
Online learning portals.