iHola chicos y chicas!
!Bienvenidos a español! I hope you will find useful all the following blocks of information.
YEAR 4 - SPANISH LEARNING JOURNEY
YEAR 4 - TERM 1 - We are busy learning the following:
- Items you can find in a classroom: door, window, chair, table, etc.
- Itmes you can find in your school bag: pencil case, workbook, reading book, pen, etc.
- The name of some school subjects
- Expressions of opinion (positive and negative)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (Q&A):
- What is there in your classroom?
- What is there in your school bag?
- Do you like....?
GRAMMAR & PHONICS:
- How to identify masculine and feminine nouns
- How to form plural nouns
- Extending sentences using connectives (and, also, but, etc)
- Using the simple negative
- Decorating a Christmas tree in Spanish
LANGUAGE LAERNING STRATEGIES:
- Ten activities or techniques that you can use to learn vocabulary
CLICK BELOW TO REVISE THE VOCABULARY AND EXPRESSIONS FOR THIS TERM
Can you find the meaning of these words and write them in English in the correct spaces within the crossword?
You can use an online bilingual dictionary like 'Spanish.dic'. Ask an adult to help you. :)