Welcome to Plum Class
|Class Teachers||Miss Owen and Mrs Aamir|
Mrs Partharasarathy am
|Tuesday and Thursday|
|Monday - Thursday||8.30am-3.15pm|
Items to bring to school
- Children will order lunches with the class teacher in the morning. If your child is bringing a packed lunch please make sure that it is clearly labelled.
- Children must bring a labelled water bottle to school with water in only. These can be refilled during the day.
- Children must bring in a labelled school P.E kit in on a Monday and keep it in school. They will bring it home on a Friday to be washed.
- Please make sure you label all of your child's school and P.E uniform to ensure items do not get misplaced and be easily reunited with your child.
- Children must read with an adult at home at least four times a week and have their reading records signed.
- Children must write their own comments twice a week. Examples can be found in their reading record.
- Reading books will be changed on a Monday, and Thursdays.