Welcome to Plum Class
|Class Teachers||Miss Owen and Mrs Aamir|
Mrs Partharasarathy am
|Tuesday and Thursday|
|Monday - Thursday||8.30am-3.15pm|
Items to bring to school
- Children will order lunches with the class teacher in the morning. If your child is bringing a packed lunch please make sure that it is clearly labelled.
- Children must bring a labelled water bottle to school with water in only. These can be refilled during the day.
- Children must bring in a labelled school P.E kit in on a Monday and keep it in school. They will bring it home on a Friday to be washed.
- Please make sure you label all of your child's school and P.E uniform to ensure items do not get misplaced and be easily reunited with your child.
- Children must read with an adult at home at least four times a week and have their reading records signed.
- Children must write their own comments twice a week. Examples can be found in their reading record.
- Reading books will be changed on a Monday, and Thursdays.
Plum Class Homework for Easter - To be completed by 17th April 2023
- Adding ful and less.pdf
- Adding ment er and ness.pdf
- Adjectives After the Noun.pdf
- Double Adjectives with Commas.pdf
- Plural or Possessive.pdf
- Recognising Past Progressive Tense.pdf
- Using Adjectives in Sentences.pdf
- Using Adverbs in Sentences.pdf
- Using because and that.pdf
- Using Commands.pdf
- Using Exclamations.pdf
- Using Questions.pdf
- Using Simple Contractions.pdf
- Using Simple Past and Present Tenses.pdf
- Using So And But and Or.pdf
- Using Statements.pdf
- Using When and If.pdf
Easter Fun Task Home Work - Design and create your own Easter egg
Time Table Test - To be Completed Weekly On A Friday at Home
Home Work - Common Exception Words Years 1 and 2 spelling
Plum Class Homework English
Plum Class Homework Reading
- Year-2-Reading-Skills-Bikes-are-for-everyone-Arent-they (3).pdf
- Year-2-Reading-Skills-Easter-Chocolate-Nests (1).pdf
- Year-2-Reading-Skills-Life-in-the-Water (5).pdf
- Year-2-Reading-Skills-My-Walking-Diary-National-Walking-Month (10).pdf
- Year-2-Reading-Skills-New-Moon (2).pdf
- Year-2-Reading-Skills-Ramadan-Information-Text (1).pdf
- Year-2-Reading-Skills-Tumble-the-Teddy (1).pdf
Plum Class Maths Fractions
Plum Class Homework Maths Length and Height
Plum Class Homework Maths Mass capacity and temperature
Plum Class Homework Maths Multiplication and Division
Plum Class Homework Maths Position and direction
Plum Class Homework Maths Properties of shape
Plum Classroom Homework Maths Time
SATs practice booklets to be completed after workshop 28th March 2023