Welcome to Pear Class!
Mrs Partharasarathy (AM)
Tuesday PM with Mr Bignell
Wednesday PM with Miss Ajaib
Monday - Thursday
Items to bring to school
- Children will order lunches with the class teacher in the morning. If your child is bringing a packed lunch please make sure that it is clearly labelled.
- Children must bring a labelled water bottle to school with water in only. These can be refilled during the day.
- Children must bring in a labelled school P.E kit in on a Monday and keep it in school. They will bring it home on a Friday to be washed.
- Please make sure you label all of your child's school and P.E uniform to ensure items do not get misplaced and be easily reunited with your child.
- Children must read with an adult at home at least four times a week and have their reading records signed.
- Children must write their own comments twice a week. Examples can be found in their reading record.
- Reading books will be changed on a Mondays and Thursdays.
Contact Pear Class Teacher Pear@stmarys.slough.sch.uk
Please see below some recommended books for you to read over the summer!
Let Miss Ajaib know if you read any of these books when you come into class in September!