Mrs Partharasarathy am
Tuesday PM with Mr Reilly
Thursday PM with Mr Bignell
Monday - Thursday
Items to bring to school
- Children will order lunches with the class teacher in the morning. If your child is bringing a packed lunch please make sure that it is clearly labelled.
- Children must bring a labelled water bottle to school with water in only. These can be refilled during the day.
- Children must bring in a labelled school P.E kit in on a Monday and keep it in school. They will bring it home on a Friday to be washed.
- Please make sure you label all of your child's school and P.E uniform to ensure items do not get misplaced and be easily reunited with your child.
- Children must read with an adult at home at least four times a week and have their reading records signed.
- Children must write their own comments twice a week. Examples can be found in their reading record.
- Reading books will be changed on a Mondays and Thursdays.
Mr Reilly’s recommended reads for year 2
Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown
There’s Room For Everyone by Anahita Teymorian
Captain Flinn & The Pirate Dinosaurs by Giles Andreae
I Thought I Heard A Tree Sneeze by Brian Moses
A First Poetry Book by Pie Corbett
The Great Fire of London by Liz Gogerly
The Rainbow Bear by Michael Morpurgo
The Way Back Home by Oliver Jeffers
Lila and the Secret Of The Rain by David Conway
Hotel Flamingo by Alex Milway
John Patrick Norman McHennessy, The Boy Who Was Always Late by John Burningham
The Diary Of A Killer Cat by Anne Fine
The Colour Of Home by Mary Hoffman
Oliver & The Seawigs By Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre
Plants (Amazing Science) by Sally Hewitt
Tree: Seasons Come, Seasons Go by Patricia Hegarty and Britta Teckentrup
Contact Peach Class Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org