In today's lesson, you will be learning about methods for multiplying a two 2-digit numbers.
1. If you would like to, re-watch the video from yesterday. Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
2. Write the short date (14.01.21) and the LO (LO: To multiply 2-digits by 2-digits) in your remote learning book.
* Activity A if you found the work yesterday difficult (or if your teacher asked you to in their feedback yesterday).
* Questions 5-6 of 'Day 3 Worksheet' if you did not complete them yesterday.
* Activity B if you were quite confident with the new learning from yesterday, but would like more time to practise.
* Activity C if you were very confident with the learning from yesterday and would like a challenge to use it in different contexts.
You do not need to complete all of the tasks - choose the one that suits you best.
4. Remember to email your work your class email account by 12:30pm. If you found anything difficult, write a note on your work so we can see if there is anything we need to go over again.