In today's lesson, you will be learning about methods for multiplying two 2-digit numbers.
1. Watch the video link below.
2. Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
3. Write the short date (12.01.21) and the LO (LO: To multiply 2 digits) in your remote learning book.
4. Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-5
For Q1, 3 and 5, you do not need to draw out the equipment - you can use Mathbot instead.
5. Watch the fifth video on the link (Multiply 2-digits (area model)).
* You should try to complete Question 6-8.
* If you are up for a CHALLENGE, try Question 9.
5. Remember to email your work your class email account by 12:30pm. If you found anything difficult, write a note on your work so we can see if there is anything we need to go over again.