In today's lesson, you will be continuing to learn about how to compare and order fractions less than 1.
1. Watch the video in the link below. Make sure it is the one that has (second part of worksheet) at the end. Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
2. Write the short date (23.02.21) and the LO (LO: To compare and order fractions less than 1) in your remote learning book.
3. Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books. This is the same worksheet that you started yesterday so you do not need to re-do Q1-4.
* You must all complete Questions 5-8
* If you would like some extra practice, try some of these ordering and comparing activities:
4. Remember to email your work your class email account by 12:30pm. If you found anything difficult, write a note on your work so we can see if there is anything we need to go over again.