In today's lesson, you will be learning about how to convert mixed numbers to improper fractions.
Remember, the vocabulary document is on the pages from last week if you need it.
1. Watch the video in the link below. Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
2. Write the short date (10.02.21) and the LO (LO: To convert mixed numbers) in your remote learning book.
3. Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-5
* You should try to complete Question 6
4. Remember to email your work your class email account by 12:30pm. If you found anything difficult, write a note on your work so we can see if there is anything we need to go over again.
If you need the fractions vocabulary or parent support videos, look back to last week's pages.