* As it is a new topic, we have created a mini dictionary (scroll down for Fractions vocab list) with some of the key vocabulary you will need. Please have a look through it - you may even want to save a copy/print a copy so you can see it easily when working.
* There is also a link for parents at the bottom, if they would like to understand more about how we teach fractions in school now.
In today's lesson, you will be learning about equivalent fractions.
1. Watch the video in the link below. Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
2. Write the short date (03.02.21) and the LO (LO: To understand equivalent fractions) in your remote learning book.
3. Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-5
* If you want, you could try creating your own fraction wall - just make sure that every part is equal (eg. all thirds are exactly the same size).
4. Remember to email your work your class email account by 12:30pm. If you found anything difficult, write a note on your work so we can see if there is anything we need to go over again.