In today's lesson, you will be learning about methods for dividing a 3-digit number by a 1-digit number.
1. Watch the video in the link below. Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
2. Write the short date (27.01.21) and the LO (LO: To divide 3-digits by 1-digit) in your remote learning book.
3. Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-6
* You should try to complete Question 7-9.
This is a recap of learning from Y4 so you may find the work quite easy but it is important to make sure everyone is confident and understands the basics first.
* Your answers should not be given in decimals - you should use remainders if necessary *
4. Remember to email your work your class email account by 12:30pm. If you found anything difficult, write a note on your work so we can see if there is anything we need to go over again.