In today's lesson, you will be learning about methods for multiplying a 3-digit number by a 1-digit number.
1. Watch the video link below.
2. Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
3. Write the short date (07.01.21) and the LO (LO: To multiply 3-digits by 1-digit) in your remote learning book.
4. Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-4
* You should try to complete Question 5-7
* If you are up for a CHALLENGE, try Question 8. Make sure to read it very carefully and decide on the steps you need to complete!
(You may find the website MathsBot - see link below. It allows you to click and drag counters and other maths equipment we use in school.)
5. Remember to email your work your class email account by 12:30pm. If you found anything difficult, write a note on your work so we can see if there is anything we need to go over again.