How to grow a bean plant
- Soak the broad bean or any other bean seed in some water on a saucer for one hour.
- Swirl some water around in your jar, then tip it out.
- Roll up a piece of kitchen towel or a napkin and put it inside the jar, pressing it against the glass.
- Put the jar with the bean in it on a windowsill where it will get plenty of light.
- When the bean has started to form roots and leaves then you can put it in a bigger pot with some soil in.
- Remember to water your bean plant.
- Enjoy your growing!