- This weeks nursery rhyme is Hey Diddle Diddle, please practise this every day.
- Watch the video about Winter
- Can you tell a grown up the names of four animals that you saw in the video? For example robin, owl, hare, squirrel.
- Can you tell a grown up how you knew it was Winter? What did you see? For example no leaves on the tree, a squirrel finding nuts it had hidden in the summer, ice and snow on the ground.
- What happens at the end of the video? (we start to see things beginning to grow again as it becomes warmer and Spring begins)
Task: Can you draw a picture of one of the animals you saw in the video and send a photo of it to your teacher?