In this lesson, we will learn about the eight different planets of our Solar System.
1. Neatly copy down the date (Monday 25th January 2021) and LO (LO: To understand the planets of the Solar System)
2. Watch the video in the link below (up to 12:55 minutes) and complete the tasks:
3. Task 1: (1:40 min of video)- practise pronouncing the key vocabulary out aloud.
4. Task 2: (4:19 min of video) - pause the video to neatly copy down the note taking table - use a ruler and sharp pencil.
5. Task 3: Copy out and memorise the mnemonics into your table as shown in the video.
6. Task 4: (8:25 min of video) - pause the video to neatly take down notes/fill your table with information on each planet. Stop at 12:55 min of video.
The video mentioned in the lesson is below (YouTube video).