LO: to learn about habitats
You will need:
Remote learning book/paper
Coloured pen or pencil
What is a habitat?
In this lesson, we will learn what a habitat is and look at examples of habitats. We will also build simple food chains of organisms that live in woodland, pond and savannah habitats.
This should be completed in the remote learning book.
- Click the link to the video
- Have a go at the introductory quiz
- Now begin watching the video
- Try reading and saying the star words
- Watch the video and shout out the answers if you know them (MRS NERG)
- Write down your definition of a habitat
- Carry on watching the video
- Write down which habitat each organism belongs to
- Carry on watching the video about food chains
- Draw the food chain
- Take the end of lesson quiz
- Email a picture of your work to your class teacher