Nursery Remote Learning-National Lockdown 3
Following Prime Minister Boris Johnson's announcement on Monday 04/01/2021, Nursery is open and we will also continue to provide remote learning for those children who are at home.
Please check this page daily to see what the children are expected to learn.
Look at this page each morning for our daily learning activities. Take time to complete each throughout the day and take breaks between each task and try to complete all by the end of the day. I will keep in touch by phone calls and emails. Check the school website for updates and recent news.
Please email me one photograph of the work your child has been doing at home. It will be lovely to see daily updates and news on how you are getting along with the home learning activities. Please send 1 email only with a picture attachment by 2.00pm to ensure your child's attendance for the day. If you have any queries these can be added to this email.
Mrs Badyal nursery class - email@example.com
All emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
Your teachers are working very hard to make sure that you don't miss out on any lessons-watch this space!
The remote learning page has been rearranged with the most recent week at the top. We hope this will save you time searching for the correct work. Please check the dates carefully.
Whilst you are are at home, you could work on something that will help you later in life and give you the best start when you go to 'Big School'.
- Can you put on a coat by yourself?
- Can you do up the zip on your coat?
- Can you go to the toilet by yourself?
- Can you hold a pencil with 3 fingers?
- Can you use scissors correctly?
- Can you put on your own shoes and socks?
- Can you get dressed by yourself?
- Can you talk in a full sentence?
- Can you have a back and forth conversation with someone in your family?
- Can you use a knife, fork and spoon correctly?