In today's lesson, you will be listening to a story, reading an extract and answering some questions about it (comprehension).
1. If you want a recap of chapter 6, open the document below or go back to Day 3 and listen to Miss Bichard reading.
2. Watch the video of Miss Bichard reading chapter 7 of The Firework-Maker's Daughter by Philip Pullman.
3. Open the document below (Text extract and questions 14.1.2021).
4. Read the extract.
5. Write the date (Thursday 14th January 2021) and title (Reading - 2b and 2d) in your remote learning book.
6. Answer the questions in full sentences. Do not copy the questions.