In today's lesson, you will be listening to a story, reading an extract and answering some questions about it (comprehension).
1. If you want a recap of chapter 4, open the document below or go back to Day 1 and re-listen to Mrs Hester reading.
2. Watch the video of Miss Bichard reading chapter 5 of The Firework-Maker's Daughter by Philip Pullman.
3. Open the document below (Text extract and questions 12.1.2021).
5. Write the date (Tuesday 12th January 2021) and title (Reading - 2b and 2d) in your remote learning book.
6. Answer the questions in full sentences. Do not copy the questions.
The answers will be put up on this page later on today. Please mark your own answers.
You do not need to email this work to your class teacher.