In today's lesson, you will be listening to a story, reading an extract and answering some questions about it (comprehension).
1. If you want a recap of chapter 3, open the document below or go back to week 1 and re-listen to Mrs Hester reading chapters 1 to 3.
2. Watch the video of Mrs Hester reading chapter 4 of The Firework-Maker's Daughter by Philip Pullman.
3. Open the document below (Text extract and questions 11.1.2021).
4. Read the extract from chapter 1.
5. Write the date (Monday 11th January 2021) and title (Reading - 2b and 2d) in your remote learning book.
6. Answer the questions in full sentences. Do not copy the questions.
The answers will be put up on this page later on today. Please mark your own answers.
You do not need to email this work to your class teacher.