In today's lesson, you will be listening to a story, reading an extract and answering some questions about it (comprehension).
1. Open the document below (Chapter two recap) if you want to recap what happened in chapter 2 or go back to day 2 and re-watch the video.
2. Watch the video of Mrs Hester reading all of chapter 3 of The Firework-Maker's Daughter by Philip Pullman.
3. Open the document below (Text extract and questions 8.1.2020).
4. Read the extract from chapter 3.
5. Write the date (Friday 8th January 2021) and title (Reading - 2a and 2d) in your remote learning book.
6. Answer the questions in full sentences. Do not copy the questions.
The answers will be put up on this page later on today. Please mark your own answers.
You do not need to email this work to your class teacher.