In today's lesson, you will be listening to a story, reading an extract and answering some questions about it (comprehension).
1. Open the document below (Chapter one recap) if you want to recap what happened in chapter 1 or go back to day 1 and re-watch the video.
2. Open the document below (Text extract and questions 7.1.2020).
3. Read the extract from chapter 2.
4. Write the date (Thursday 7th January 2021) and title (Reading - 2b and 2e) in your remote learning book.
5. Answer the questions in full sentences. Do not copy the questions.
6. Watch the video of Mrs Hester reading all of chapter 2 of The Firework-Maker's Daughter by Philip Pullman.
The answers will be put up on this page later on today. Please mark your own answers.
You do not need to email this work to your class teacher.