How did you do in yesterday's lesson? Today we will be looking at finding information and answering questions on our text.
1. In your Remote Learning book, write today's date:
Wednesday 24th February 2021 and underline it in pencil.
2. Now write the LO:
To answer questions on a text and underline it in pencil.
3. Using the 'Oak National' link below, watch the video and pause when you are asked to and respond to the questions - you can discuss your answers with an adult or someone in your family.
3. Watch through to the end of the video. Stop the video and write a written response by summarising the two sections in a few sentences. What information have you learnt about rivers by reading these two sections.
4. Use the following sentence opener to help you get started: In today's reading lesson, I learnt that....
5. Send your answer to your teacher by using your class email.