This week we are looking at 'reading for pleasure - for enjoyment.' Today we are focusing on our favourite characters and thinking about why we like them and how they help us to understand the world.
1. In your Remote Learning book, write today's date:
Thursday 11th February 2021 and underline it in pencil.
2. Now write the LO: To discuss and describe our favourite characters
and underline it in pencil.
3. Using the 'Oak National' link below, watch the video and pause when you are asked to and respond to the questions - you can discuss your answers with an adult or someone in your family.
3. Watch through to the end of the video. Stop the video and write a written response so that you can: Describe your favourite character. This could be:
a character you admire
a character you love to hate
a character who taught your something
a character who makes you laugh
4. Use the following sentence starters to help you:
I like the character................................because.......
5. Send your answer to your teacher by using your class email.