The Firework Maker's Daughter - Learning to understand the messages (themes) in the story.
1. In your Remote Learning book, write today's date:
Monday 8th February 2021 and underline it in pencil.
2. Now write the LO: To explore the idea of a 'theme'
and underline it in pencil.
3. Using the 'Oak National' link below, watch the video and pause when you are asked to and respond to the questions - you can discuss your answers with an adult or someone in your family.
3. Watch through to the end of the video. Stop the video and write a written response to the question: Do you think Lila will disobey her father and become a Firework Maker?
4. Use the following sentence starters to help you:
5. Send your answer to your teacher by using your class email.