The Firework Maker's Daughter - Developing comprehension and Inference skills
1. In your Remote Learning book, write today's date:
Thursday 4th February 2021 and underline it in pencil.
2. Now write the LO: To analyse a character
and underline it in pencil.
3. Using the 'Oak National' link below, watch the video and pause when you are asked to and respond to the questions - you can discuss your answers with an adult or someone in your family.
3. Watch through to the end of the video. Stop the video and write a written response to the question: Do you like Lila's character?
4. Use the following sentence starters to help you:
I like Lila because..
I don't like Lila because...
I would like to meet Lila because...
5. Send your answer to your teacher by using your class email.