For today's session, we will continue to learn about core Hindu beliefs.
1. Neatly copy the date and LO:
LO: To understand the cycles to birth, death and rebirth in Hinduism.
2. Task 1: Watch the teaching video and take notes on what Karma is.
3. Task 2: Draw your own version of the cycle of birth, death and rebirth. Use the images above to help you. Do this to a high standard.
4. Task 3: On your diagram, list the good deeds which would give you good karma and the bad deeds which would give you bad Karma.
5. Challenge: How is this Hindu belief similar/different to your beliefs or the religious beliefs of your friend?