P.S.H.E (Personal Social Heath Education)
In today’s lesson we will be learning about emotions.
Learning objective: To understand different emotions.
1. Watch the video below of Ms Salisbury reading ‘I’m Worried’. https://youtu.be/5_jJuoacX2Y
2. Now listen to this video about the different emotions
3. Talk about the different emotions to your adult. How do you feel today?
4. Talk to your adult, what makes you feel happy?
5. You can choose how you like to show what makes you happy. This could be through acting, dancing, singing, a poem or picture.
6. Take a picture and email it to your class teacher.
You can also complete the worry jar if you have things that are worrying you, draw them in your jar. Worry Jar