Made pancakes and wondering what to do with your left over box or eggs? Try these egg themed activities from PSTT.
Click on the icon below for 10 short videos to help you get started with some practical science enquiry at home.
They require minimal resources and can be done by children of any age. They are not linked with the Year 4 curriculum.
Each video includes:
- A question or scenario related to the real world
- Time for children to think about what they already know
- A demonstration of a starter practical activity
- Time for children to think of their own questions
- Ideas about what they could find out for themselves
- Encouragement to share what they found with other
If you try any of these science enquiries, we would love to see your photos.
Try one of these 2 fun activities. Each sheet has activities for different age groups and can be done together as a family. They are not linked with the Year 4 curriculum.