PCR Tests June 2021
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
Other possible symptoms for children include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
- Congestion or runny nose
The school strongly advises that you:
- Book a PCR test for your child at a test centre immediately:
- Call 119 to book a test. Your nearest testing centre is MONTEM CAR PARK, Slough.
- Book a test online : https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
Please email a copy of your results to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial support and self-isolating: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/help-and-financial-support-while-youre-self-isolating/
Financial support may be available if you are in a financial crisis or need short term support whilst self-isolating.
For Extra financial support refer to this link- https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/extra-financial-support#toc-0
If you need further help, information or advice you can contact the Freephone COVID-19 Community Helpline:
- Freephone: 0808 802 0020
- text: ACTION to 81025
- email: email@example.com
NHS 111 service: If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 10 days, contact NHS 111
Help with everyday tasks from an NHS volunteer: NHS Volunteer Responders can help with things like:
- collecting shopping
- collecting medicines and prescriptions
- phone calls if you want to chat to someone
- Call 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm, everyday) to arrange help from a volunteer.
From our weekly newsletter to parents - 18.06.21