Mrs Khuram's Group
In today's lesson, you will be learning about dividing by grouping.
1. Watch the video in the link below. Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
2. Write the short date (27.01.21) and the LO (LO: To divide by grouping) in your remote learning book.
3. Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-4
* You should try to find some real-life examples of dividing by grouping (e.g. putting eggs into boxes)
4. Remember to email your work your class email account by 12:30pm. If you found anything difficult, write a note on your work so we can see if there is anything we need to go over again.