Miss Robinson's/ Mrs Fogarty's Maths Group
Good morning Year 6.
Today you will have your mental arithmetic test then move on to continue to calculate percentages.
1. Read each question carefully.
2. Show working out where necessary - don't rub calculations out.
3. Carefully transcribe answers into the answer box.
4. Work on the test for no more than 30 minutes.
5. Mark the test using a coloured pencil. Remember to look at those answers you got incorrect
and, next to the question, use the following code:
C - calculation error (your tables have gone a little wrong. The error is in the calculation)
M - you used the incorrect method
T - transcription error ( you have incorrectly copied the answer from your working out into
the answer box)
6. Please take a photograph of your score and email that to me.
Watch the lesson carefully and complete any on screen tasks. These should be visible in the work you return to school.