Miss Robinson's/ Mrs Fogarty's Maths Group
Good morning Year 6!
Welcome to another day of maths learning. As is the pattern, your lesson is in three parts:
1. Arithmetic test.
2. Short lesson to participate in - including completing in-lesson tasks.
3. Independent tasks
Please ensure that you complete all parts of the lesson and all tasks.
1. Read each question carefully.
2. Show working out where necessary - don't rub calculations out.
3. Carefully transcribe answers into the answer box.
4. Work on the test for no more than 30 minutes.
5. Mark the test using a coloured pencil. Remember to look at those answers you got incorrect
and, next to the question, use the following code:
C - calculation error (your tables have gone a little wrong. The error is in the calculation)
M - you used the incorrect method
T - transcription error ( you have incorrectly copied the answer from your working out into
the answer box)
6. Please take a photograph of your score and email that to me.