Miss Robinson's/ Mrs Fogarty's Maths Group
Good morning Year 6!
As is our Tuesday tradition, you have three parts to your maths lesson:
1) Your mental arithmetic test to complete and mark.
2) A short online lesson to participate in.
3) A few independent questions to complete.
MENTAL ARITHMETIC TEST
1. Read each question carefully.
2. Show working out where necessary - don't rub calculations out.
3. Carefully transcribe answers into the answer box.
4. Work on the test for no more than 30 minutes.
5. Mark the test using a coloured pencil. Remember to look at those answers you got incorrect
and, next to the question, use the following code:
C - calculation error (your tables have gone a little wrong. The error is in the calculation)
M - you used the incorrect method
T - transcription error ( you have incorrectly copied the answer from your working out into
the answer box)
6. Please take a photograph of your score and email that to me.
Complete the following carefully - and fully.
Think about any units you will need to use in your answers.
Show all working out.
Email your work back to the Rowan class email address.