Lesson 7 : 14. 1.2021
In today’s lesson, pupils will be continuing to look at making arrays to represent multiplication sums.
- Write the short date (14.1.2021) and the LO ( LO: To make arrays to represent multiplication sums.) in your remote learning book.
- Make sure you underline your date and LO.
- Watch the video link below – ‘Multiplication using the symbol’. Watch the rest of the video from 5:07 minutes.
- Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
- Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning book.
*You must all try to complete question 1 and 2.
*You should try to complete question 3 and 4.
*If you are up for a challenge, have a go at completing question 5 and 6.
The answers for your maths questions will be put up after 12:30 pm. If there are any issues with your work, please contact your class teacher by 12:30 pm. You do not need to hand in your maths to your class teacher today.