In today's lesson, you will be learning about perimeter of a rectangle. You will need to use the skills from the last few lessons to do this.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False Perimeter on a Grid.
You do not need to write anything down. Pause the video and think about it before watching the end of the video where Mrs Hester will explain whether the statement is true or false.
2. Write the short date (14.01.21) and the LO (LO: To calculate perimeter of a rectangle) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video link below. (Perimeter of a rectangle)
4. Pause the video at 3 minutes and 33 seconds to complete questions 1 and 2 from the document below.
5. Keep watching the video and pause it at 6 minutes and 45 seconds to complete questions 3 and 4 from the document below.
6. Watch the rest of the video and complete question 5.
If you do not have squared paper, miss out questions 3 and 5. You can make your remote learning book into squares using a ruler and drawing vertical lines.
Watch the rest of the video for support with question 7.
Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-4.
* You should try to complete Question 5.
The answers will be put up on this page after 12.30pm for you to check at home.