In today's lesson, you will be learning about subtracting lengths.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False Add Lengths).
You do not need to write anything down. Pause the video and think about it before watching the end of the video where Mrs Hester will explain whether the statement is true or false.
2. Write the short date (12.01.21) and the LO (LO: To subtract lengths) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video link below. (Subtract Lengths)
4. Pause the video at 3 minutes and 45 seconds to complete questions 1 and 2 from the document below.
5. Keep watching the video and pause it at 7 minutes and 15 seconds to complete questions 3-5 from the document below.
6. Keep watching the video to the end. Now complete the rest of the questions from the document below.
Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-5.
* You should try to complete Question 6 and 7.
The answers will be put up on this page after 12.30pm so you can mark your own work. Email your teachers with any questions.