In today's lesson, you will be learning about equivalent lengths (metres and centimetres).
1. Write the short date (06.01.21) and the LO (LO: To convert units of measure (m and cm)) in your remote learning book.
2. Watch the video link below. (Equivalent lengths m and cm)
3. Pause the video at 7 minutes and 15 seconds to complete questions 1 and 2 from the document below.
4. Keep watching the video to the end. Now complete the rest of the questions from the document below.
Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete Questions 1-2
* You should try to complete Question 5-6
The answers will be put up on this page later on today. Please mark your own answers.
You do not need to email this work to your class teacher if it is correct.
Please email us if you are unsure or have any questions.