In today’s lesson, pupils will focus on adding money and finding the total amount.
- Write the short date (2.3.2021) and the LO ( LO: To add money.) in your remote learning book.
- Make sure you underline your date and LO.
Watch the true or false question video. Pause the video when needed.
Have a go at answering the questions before you start your main maths activity. Make sure to send this to your class teacher!
- Watch the video link below – ‘Add money'. Please make sure to complete the tasks and watch the whole video.
- Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
- If you would like to, you can watch the video a second time to full understand it
- Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning book.
*You must all try to complete question 1-4.
*You should try to complete question 5-8.
*If you are up for a challenge, have a go at completing question 9-10.
If there are any issues with your work, please contact your class teacher by 12:30 pm.