In today's lesson, you will be continuing your learning on how to multiply 2 digits by 1 digit using a formal written method.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's flashback. Watch the video below (Warm up 2.3.2021).
You do not need to write anything down apart from the answers; but you might want to do some jottings to help you work out the answer.
2. Write the short date (2.3.21) and the LO (LO: To multiply 2d by 1d) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video from the link below, pause and complete the questions when you are told to. (Multiply 2 digits by 1 digit)
4. Look at your colour task underneath and complete the questions.
Read your colour group to check the expectations for this lesson.
* You must complete questions 1-3 and should try question 4.
* You must complete questions 1-4 and should try questions 5 and 6.
* You must complete all the questions.