In today's lesson, you will be solving a problem and using your knowledge of times tables and factors to help you.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's starter. Watch the video below (Warm up 25.2.2021).
You do not need to write anything down but you might want to do some jottings. Pause the video to complete the calculations and then keep watching for the answers.
2. Write the short date (24.2.21) and the LO (LO: Nrich- sweets in a box) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch Mrs Hester’s 2nd video below (Nrich puzzle 25.2.2021) where she will explain the task to you.
4. Send your solution, or solutions to your class teacher.
Read your colour group to check the expectations for this lesson.
* Find a solution for 20 sweets in the box.
* Find 1 solution for 36 sweets in the box.
* Find more than one solution for the problem.