In today's lesson, you will be learning about written methods of multiplication.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's starter. Watch the video below (Warm up 24.2.2021).
You do not need to write anything down but you might want to do some jottings. Pause the video to complete the calculations and then keep watching for the answers.
2. Write the short date (24.2.21) and the LO (LO: Written Methods) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video from the link below, pause and complete the questions when you are told to. (Written Methods)
4. Look at your colour task underneath and complete the questions.
Read your colour group to check the expectations for this lesson.
* You must complete question 1 and should try questions 2 and 3
* You must complete questions 1-3 and should try questions 4-6.
* You must complete all the questions.