In today's lesson, you will be learning about efficient methods of multiplication.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's starter. Watch the video below (Warm up 23.2.2021).
You do not need to write anything down but you might want to do some jottings. Pause the video to complete the calculations and then keep watching for the answers.
2. Write the short date (23.2.21) and the LO (LO: Efficient Multiplication) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video from the link below, pause and complete the questions when you are told to. (Efficient Multiplication)
4. Look at your colour task underneath and complete the questions.
Read your colour group to check the expectations for this lesson.
* You must complete question 1 and should try questions 2 and 3
* You must complete questions 1-3 and should try questions 4-6.
* You must complete all the questions.