In today’s lesson, pupils will continuing to focus on money. They will be converting money into pounds and pence and using practical equipment to support them.
- Write the short date (25.2.2021) and the LO ( LO: To convert money into pounds and pence.) in your remote learning book.
- Make sure you underline your date and LO.
Have a go at answering the questions before you start your main maths activity. Make sure to send this to your class teacher!
- Watch the video link below – ‘Counting money - converting pounds and pence'. This is the same video as yesterday. Please watch the whole video.
- Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
- If you would like to, you can watch the video a second time to full understand it
- Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning book.
*You must all try to complete question 1-4.
*You should try to complete question 5-8.
*If you are up for a challenge, have a go at completing question 9-11..
If there are any issues with your work, please contact your class teacher by 12:30 pm.