In today’s lesson, pupils will be focusing on counting money.
- Write the short date (24.2.2021) and the LO ( LO: To count the total amount in pounds and pence) in your remote learning book.
- Make sure you underline your date and LO.
Warm your brains up with Miss Ajaib's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False - Counting money- pounds).
Pause the video and think about it before watching the end of the video where Miss Ajaib will explain whether the statement is true or false. If you would like to have a go, pause the video and do your jottings in your remote learning book!
Have a go at answering the questions before you start your main maths activity. Make sure to send this to your class teacher!
- Watch the video link below – ‘Pounds and pence'. Today you will be watching the whole video.
- Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
- If you would like to, you can watch the video a second time to full understand it
- Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning book.
*You must all try to complete question 1-5.
*You should try to complete question 6
*If you are up for a challenge, have a go at completing question 7-8.
The answers for your maths questions will be put up after 12:30 pm. If there are any issues with your work, please contact your class teacher by 12:30 pm