In today's lesson, you will be learning about multiplying 3 numbers together.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False 11 and 12 Times Table).
You do not need to write anything down. Pause the video and think about the statement before watching the end of the video where Mrs Hester will explain whether the statement is true or false.
2. Write the short date (10.2.21) and the LO (LO: Multiply 3 numbers) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video from the link below, pause and complete the questions when you are told to. (Multiply 3 numbers)
4. Look at your colour task underneath and complete the questions.
Read your colour group to check the expectations for this lesson.
* You must complete questions 1-3 and should try questions 4-6.
* You must complete questions 1-6 and should try questions 7-9.
* You must complete all the questions.