Yesterday's flashback had 53 views! The most views ever for one of Mrs Hester's maths videos. Well done. But there are still some children out there not doing all parts of the maths lessons because there are 87 children in Year 4.
You would all join in the starter and warm up in school so you must complete the it at home too.
Well done to all of you that completed the end of unit assessment for multiplication and division. You all did really well. Look out for the answers on Thursday and a video to explain some of the trickier questions.
In today's lesson, you will be learning about the 11 and 12 times table.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False 7 times table and division facts).
You do not need to write anything down but you might want to do some jottings. Pause the video and think about the statement before watching the end of the video where Mrs Hester will explain whether the statement is true or false.
2. Write the short date (9.2.21) and the LO (LO: 11 and 12 Times Table) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video from the link below, pause and complete the questions when you are told to. (11 and 12 Times Table)
4. Look at your colour task underneath and complete the questions.
Read your colour group to check the expectations for this lesson.
* You must complete questions 1-4 and should try questions 5 and 6.
* You must complete questions 1-6 and should try questions 7 and 8.
* You must complete all the questions.